Monday, January 14, 2013

In With the Interns: Marcella Toronto


From: Beijing, China (but I’m not Chinese…)


Favorite Musical: I’m a sucker for the classics - Les Mis, Into the Woods, West Side Story, etc – but I also love The Light in the Piazza

Favorite Play: Asylum by Jerome McDonough is definitely one of my favorites.

Favorite Movie: A Series of Unfortunate Events or Star Trek, depending on my mood.

Internship: Education Intern

Internship Start Date: Jan. 7th, 2013

Internship Duties: Assisting with the Signature in the Schools show, teaching workshops at local high schools, emailing, photocopying, and helping out our amazing Education Director however he needs me to!

Favorite things about DC: The food, the architecture, the culture.

If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be? Apple pie (minus the flakiness). Who doesn’t love pie?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More