Monday, October 1, 2012

In With the Interns: Joan Cummins



Name: Joan Cummins

From: Arlington, VA. 

Favorite Musical: Assassins 


Favorite Movie: The Incredibles 

Internship: Education and Community Outreach 

Internship Start Date: 9/10/2012

Internship Duties: I’ll be helping David with almost everything. Right now I’m working on research on the French Revolution and the Arab Spring for Signature in the Schools, and giving tours of Signature to hundreds of local high school students. 

Favorite Things About Signature: I really like being in Shirlington, and everyone here is very friendly!

Favorite Things About D.C.: The variety available – you can find tall buildings, swathes of grass, all kinds of food, rivers, hills, old buildings, new buildings, all in one place. The city has a good balance to it.
General Cool Things About You: I speak French. I’ve lived in Israel and Haiti, and traveled all over. I collect books. My hair is naturally curly.




If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be?: Crepes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More