Thursday, May 10, 2012

In With the Interns: Stuart Thacker


Name: Stuart Thacker


Do you go to school? What school?: Wakefield High School  And the Arlington Career Center

Long-Term Goals: Becoming a Hollywood movie star.  


Favorite Movies: Avatar, Marvel movies, Dark Knight, Pirates of the Caribbean movies, Transformers movies, Indiana Jones movies, Cocoon, Anime movies, Tim Burton movies, Hayao Miyazaki movies, Disney movies, D.C. Comics movies, Animated movies, Comedy movies, Classic movies, and movies based on the original cartoons of the same name

Internship: Education Intern

Internship Start Date: April 11, 2012

Internship Duties: Helping take down and rebuild stages, typing address for Signature Theatre letter envelopes, helping Transporting stage props to storage house, hanging posters and distributing post cards throughout Shirlington, helping organize the education library, and helping to complete general tasks in the education department.        

Favorite Things about Signature: The people, the stages, the props, the building.  

Favorite Things about Arlington: The location, the scenery, the people, the sites, the views and the warm weather.

General Cool Things about You: I can memorize movies and shows verbatim after watching them several times, I can recognize lines or images from classic films, I believe in equality, I can recite lines from movies and shows hearing them several times, and I’m a good actor.   

Besides theatre, what do you like to do? What do you do for fun?  I love to watch TV (I love Gargoyles: The Animated Series , Dragon Ball Z, and Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad), watch my movies, go to movie theaters, add DVD’s to my collection, collect pictures off the internet of characters from shows or movies I’ve seen before, read plots of movies and information about characters from shows or movies I’ve seen and love. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More